Comments

• Showing page 1 of 2 pages
  • Please login to post comment, or register for a free account!

• Unnamed (Aug 21st 10:08 am)
  • Zorro (1 month from now)

You look like you are really having fun, Anika! We live in the Texas. Sometimes it will snow here, but it didn't this year. I wish it would snow so I could have lots of fun like you! Zorro and Angel Yoda

• Tommy Tunes is online! Tommy Tunes (7 months ago)

You sure know how to have fun, Anika!!

• Drica (3 months from now)

Lots of fun in the snow! Wish we had snow here in Brazil too!

• Alpha (12 hours from now)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this too! I like the snow we had in Louisiana like this....neat stuff.

• Willi (2 months from now)

You had a lot of fun playing in that snow. Wish I could romp out ther with you.

• Countess (1 month from now)

aw..... i LOVE SNOW......... SNOW

• Winston aka Tony Boy (2 weeks ago)

I love it!

• ♦Casper♦ (4 weeks ago)

i luv this!!!

• ♦Casper♦ (1 month ago)

last time i played in the snow i got ice balls stuck to me it hurt. but mommy gave me a hot bath and melted those suckers

• abby (3 months ago)

i live in the south and it snowed and i ran and jumped in the creek. looks like you enjoyed it to.

• Zeva Sadie (4 months ago)

very cute!! i give it a paw up=]

• Wunjo (4 months ago)

This looks like fun! I can't wait for my first snow! Nice video.

• Mikey (4 months ago)

This is great, I like the snow too...but its hard to see me in it!!

• JuJu (4 months ago)

Oh, Anika-Belle, I LOVE that video! You are absolutely adorable when you nuzzle your face into the snow. Personally, I hate snow, and when it snowed where I live (in Vegas where it snows once every few years) in December, I was miserable. I hate getting my paws wet. And, don't get me started on what happens when my face gets wet! I go crazy! UGh!! But you look like you're having such a fun time!

• Clint (4 months ago)

Oh you are too funny Anika! Chasing the snowflakes and eating snow! I love this video!

• Showing page 1 of 2 pages
  • Description:My very 1st Snow!! I love it!!!
  • Added:March 1, 2009

featured media

Tricks!

Me practicing my tricks and hangin with my bro'

Penny playing pool

penny having fun

the little howler!

I might be a little guy but I can HOWL!!!!

Addie Blows Bubbles

Hey, I learned this from a clever little dog on you tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpKMhMzEm

Jumping 3 large