Comments

• Showing page 1 of 2 pages
  • Please login to post comment, or register for a free account!

• Unnamed (Jul 23rd 1:57 pm)
  • Zorro (2 months from now)

You look like you are really having fun, Anika! We live in the Texas. Sometimes it will snow here, but it didn't this year. I wish it would snow so I could have lots of fun like you! Zorro and Angel Yoda

• Tommy Tunes is online! Tommy Tunes (6 months ago)

You sure know how to have fun, Anika!!

• Drica (4 months from now)

Lots of fun in the snow! Wish we had snow here in Brazil too!

• Alpha (4 weeks from now)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this too! I like the snow we had in Louisiana like this....neat stuff.

• Willi (3 months from now)

You had a lot of fun playing in that snow. Wish I could romp out ther with you.

• Countess (2 months from now)

aw..... i LOVE SNOW......... SNOW

• Winston aka Tony Boy (2 weeks from now)

I love it!

• ♦Casper♦ (2 days from now)

i luv this!!!

• ♦Casper♦ (3 days ago)

last time i played in the snow i got ice balls stuck to me it hurt. but mommy gave me a hot bath and melted those suckers

• abby (2 months ago)

i live in the south and it snowed and i ran and jumped in the creek. looks like you enjoyed it to.

• Zeva Sadie (3 months ago)

very cute!! i give it a paw up=]

• Wunjo (3 months ago)

This looks like fun! I can't wait for my first snow! Nice video.

• Mikey (3 months ago)

This is great, I like the snow too...but its hard to see me in it!!

• JuJu (3 months ago)

Oh, Anika-Belle, I LOVE that video! You are absolutely adorable when you nuzzle your face into the snow. Personally, I hate snow, and when it snowed where I live (in Vegas where it snows once every few years) in December, I was miserable. I hate getting my paws wet. And, don't get me started on what happens when my face gets wet! I go crazy! UGh!! But you look like you're having such a fun time!

• Clint (4 months ago)

Oh you are too funny Anika! Chasing the snowflakes and eating snow! I love this video!

• Showing page 1 of 2 pages
  • Description:My very 1st Snow!! I love it!!!
  • Added:March 1, 2009

featured media

Love Is In The Air

Jake & Tycho meet the new neighbors.

Jaz Loves TV

Jaz watching dog chase tail

Tricks!

Me practicing my tricks and hangin with my bro'

Lifeguard Monkey Rescues Swimmers

Monkey demonstrates her life saving abilities

Addie Blows Bubbles

Hey, I learned this from a clever little dog on you tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tpKMhMzEm

Cocoa Puff and the Mouse Trap