I love to play and chase my sister around I never get into any trouble. (I blame it on my sister what if i can get away with it why not) HEHE
Favrate foods ice cream, pop corn, cherry tomatoes. yea i know what a combination, but what can i say its what i love.
Survey for your Pet's MySpace" by: skitts100
1. What is your name? Maverick
2. Why were you named that? looking up Max his daddy's name to try to find a name close and there it was Maverick (2nd meaning nonconformist) he was the runt so it fit
3. How old are you? 4+
4. What color are your eyes? black
5. What breed are you? shih tzu
6. Where do you live? Wisconsin
7. Does your Mom or Dad have a MySpace? yep
8. Do you like car rides? love it
9. Where do you go in cars? everywhere i can the bank is the best
10. Do you talk a lot? nope
11. On a scale of 1 to 10 (10 being high) how smart are you? 10 (DUH)
12. Do you have any brothers and sisters? yep
13. What is your favorite food? ice cream
14. What is the worst thing you have ever done? potty on the bed
15. Can you know any tricks? yes
16. What is your favorite snack? ice cream
17. What is your favorite hobby? pestering my sister
18. Where is your favorite place or places to go? camping
19. Do you have a best friend? yep my sister
20. Where do you sleep? under the covers with my daddy
21. Do you have a favorite toy? my balls
22. What is the best thing you did for your Mommy or Daddy? guard the house when hes gone
23. Do you like swimming? no
24. What do you do when no one is looking? eat the bread the next door neighbor puts out for the birds
25. Are you friendly? yes
26. Do you bite? no
27. Do you like the vet? hate her
28. Have you been to a pet store? yes
29. What does your collar look like? black choker
30. What is the most coolest thing you have ever done? when we where camping I begged to get in the car i was so tired from playing
all day my daddy was 4 wheeling so grammar opened the door for me I was only 4 months old when i did this the first time no one could
believe it. HA I so smart.
Lend Me a Pup
I will lend to you for awhile
a puppy, God said,
For you to love her while she lives
and to mourn for her when she is gone.
Maybe for twelve or fourteen years,
or maybe for two or three.
But will you, till I call her back
take care of her for me?
She'll bring her charms to gladden you
and (should her stay be brief)
you'll always have her memories
as solace for your grief .
I cannot promise that she will stay,
since all from earth return,
But there are lessons taught below
I want this pup to learn.
I've looked the whole world over
in search of teachers true
And from the folk that crowd life's land
I have chosen you.
Now will you give her all your love
Nor think the labour vain
Nor hate me when I come to take my pup back again.
I fancied that I heard them say
"Dear Lord Thy Will Be Done,"
For all the joys this pup will bring,
the risk of grief you'll run.
Will you shelter her with tenderness
Will you love her while you may
And for the happiness you'll know forever grateful stay.
But should I call her back
much sooner than you've planned
Please brave the bitter grief that comes
and try to understand.
If, by your love, you've managed
my wishes to achieve,
In memory of her that you've loved,
cherish every moment with your faithful bundle,
and know she loved you too.
PEBBLES, THE ONE I LOVE!!!!
PAWS OFF BOYS THIS IS MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!